Cisco Bug: CSCze95774 - Summary: Intrusion Event Performance Graphs not accurate based o...
Aug 20, 2018
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8260
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8120
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 7050
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8360
- Sourcefire 3D6500 Sensor
- Cisco AMP 8150
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8130
- Cisco AMP 7150
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8140
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Generated graph is blank instead of including data from the intrusion events table view. Conditions: Generated an intrusion event performance graph (Overview > Summary > Intrusion Event Performance) and select Last Hour as the time range.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases