Cisco Bug: CSCze95666 - CISCO-IT - When setting eth1 to DHCP and event only traffic, afte...
Aug 20, 2018
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Sourcefire Defense Center 1000 Chassis
- Sourcefire Defense Center 500 Chassis
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 750
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 1500
- Cisco Firepower Management Center 4000
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 3500
- Sourcefire Defense Center 3000 Chassis
- Cisco Firepower Management Center 2000
- Cisco Firepower Management Center Virtual Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The system incorrectly saved the configuration with DHCP enabled for both <i>eth0</i> and <i>eth1</i>. Conditions: Enable the Defense Center or managed device's <i>eth1</i> for DHCP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases