Cisco Bug: CSCze95599 - Variable Sets should allow mixed local variable overrides to be d...
Aug 20, 2018
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8260
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8120
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8360
- Sourcefire Defense Center 1000 Chassis
- Sourcefire 3D6500 Sensor
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8130
- Cisco AMP 8150
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8140
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8350
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The system incorrectly assumed the custom variable is the default variable and you could not delete it. Conditions: Create a custom network variable that is named identically to a default variable but contains different capitalization.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases