Cisco Bug: CSCze95591 - Variable Sets should allow mixed local variable overrides to be d...
Apr 14, 2020
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Sourcefire Defense Center 1000 Chassis
- Sourcefire Defense Center 500 Chassis
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 750
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 1500
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 3500
- Sourcefire Defense Center 3000 Chassis
- Cisco Firepower Management Center Virtual Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The system incorrectly assumed the custom variable is the default variable and you could not delete it. Conditions: Create a custom network variable that is named identically to a default variable but contains different capitalization.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases