Cisco Bug: CSCze95433 - Traffic starting with SYN+ACK is fixed up in ngfw but not in hard...
Apr 14, 2020
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Sourcefire 3D6500 Sensor
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8260
- Sourcefire Defense Center 1000 Chassis
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8120
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8360
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8140
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8350
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8130
- Cisco AMP 8150
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Trust rules do not work as expected. Traffic expected to match the trust rules don't and are instead processed by another rule below the trust rule. Conditions: Trust rules in place in AC policy and sensor does not see 3-way handshake.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases