Cisco Bug: CSCze95200 - Disabling an AC rule can cause policy apply to fail leaving snort...
Aug 20, 2018
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Sourcefire Defense Center 1000 Chassis
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8260
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8360
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8120
- Sourcefire 3D6500 Sensor
- Cisco AMP 8150
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8140
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8130
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8350
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Policy apply failed and the system experienced issues. Conditions: Display an access control rule containing either an intrusion policy or a variable set that was different from any enabled access control rules.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases