Cisco Bug: CSCze94928 - If Creating Hybrid Interface puts Cluster secondary into Maintena...
Aug 20, 2018
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Sourcefire Defense Center 1000 Chassis
- Sourcefire Defense Center 500 Chassis
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 750
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 1500
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 3500
- Cisco Firepower Management Center 4000
- Sourcefire Defense Center 3000 Chassis
- Cisco Firepower Management Center 2000
- Cisco Firepower Management Center Virtual Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The system didnot recover from maintenance mode. Conditions: If clustered Series 3 devices go into maintenance mode, then experience a power failure and you attempt to reboot the devices.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases