Cisco Bug: CSCze94864 - enabling ssl decryption policy prevents access control pol from b...
Aug 17, 2018
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8120
- Sourcefire Defense Center 1000 Chassis
- Sourcefire 3D6500 Sensor
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 7050
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8360
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8260
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8140
- Cisco AMP 8150
- Cisco AMP 7150
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Policy apply failed. Conditions: Create an access control policy that referenced an SSL policy set to decrypt traffic.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases