Cisco Bug: CSCze94655 - Kernel images are stored in /boot/kernels as well as /boot/incomi...
Apr 14, 2020
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8360
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8120
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8260
- Sourcefire Defense Center 1000 Chassis
- Sourcefire 3D6500 Sensor
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8130
- Cisco AMP 8150
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8350
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8140
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The /boot partition disk usage grows after an upgrade and may trigger health alerts. Conditions: Kernel images are stored in /boot/kernels as well as /boot/incoming and fill the boot partition to near full.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases