Cisco Bug: CSCze94484 - A DC managing a 5.3.x.x sensor should populate the correct NAP in...
Aug 20, 2018
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8360
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8260
- Sourcefire Defense Center 1000 Chassis
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8120
- Sourcefire 3D6500 Sensor
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 7050
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8130
- Cisco AMP 8150
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8140
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The system did not display data for the Network Analysis Policy column of the Intrusion Events table view and the Connection Events table view. Conditions: Register a managed device running Version 5.3.x to a Defense Center running Version 5.4.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases