Cisco Bug: CSCze94114 - Disabling an AC rule can cause policy apply to fail leaving snort...
Aug 20, 2018
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Sourcefire Defense Center 1000 Chassis
- Sourcefire Defense Center 500 Chassis
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 750
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 1500
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 3500
- Sourcefire Defense Center 3000 Chassis
- Cisco Firepower Management Center Virtual Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Policy apply failed and the system experienced issues. Conditions: Display an access control rule containing either an intrusion policy or a variable set that was different from any enabled access control rules.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases