Cisco Bug: CSCze93672 - User Bypass' Events not getting logged for the policy with intera...
Aug 20, 2018
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 7050
- Sourcefire 3D6500 Sensor
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8260
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8360
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8120
- Sourcefire Defense Center 1000 Chassis
- Cisco AMP 7150
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8130
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8350
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The system does not log beginning-of-connection events with the reason User Bypass. Conditions: Create an access control rule set with an interactive block action and enable beginning-of-connection logging or both beginning-of-connection and end-of-connection logging.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases