Cisco Bug: CSCvv51537 - Version number in SIP SDP origin (o=) line incremented during re-INVITE
Sep 01, 2020
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: re-INVITE generated by Expressway increments the SDP version number (o=) field even with no change in SDP Conditions: Expressway initially is the answerer and sends 200 OK with SDP. Part of re-INVITE with SDP, Expressway is offerer.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases