Cisco Bug: CSCvv45046 - Prompt does not play if saved in two folders
Sep 06, 2020
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.6(2)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.6(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When any prompt with the same name is uploaded in two different folders on v12.0 it gives an option to select which prompt to play on ?Show Prompts? option in prompt type variable inside the Application. However, if the prompt with same name is uploaded in two different folders on any version before UCCX v12 then it does not give an option to select the prompt and thus prompt cannot be played. But in UCCX versions before v12.0, if we upload the prompt in any one folder, it plays successfully. Conditions: On UCCX version before 12 prompts uploaded in two different folder will not give you an option to play if selected in script.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases