Cisco Bug: CSCvv37003 - XCP Router service stops abruptly during manual fallback
Oct 09, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: XCP Service stops abruptly, causing temporary loss of presence and chat functionality for all the users. The services recover automatically and the logins start working after the recovery. Conditions: The issue is triggered by manual fallback.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases