Cisco Bug: CSCvv33534 - Remove "Search" from the title bar of web page on IM&P
Oct 09, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 12.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The "Search Documentation" link in the title bar of the web pages contains pointers to the Google JSAPI search API. It should be removed from the web pages as it was removed from CUCM pages. Conditions: option to search from IMP admin page does not work, it leads to "Loading page"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases