Cisco Bug: CSCvv10605 - Bulk Import of Non-Presence IM&P Contacts Fails
Aug 24, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 12.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: While attempting to import non-presence contacts for users of an IM&P cluster, the import fails only for certain users who have a non-presence contact with the same Contact JID (buddy) as another non-presence contact already present in the cluster. Conditions: The import appears to be failing due to a change made to the logic of the stored procedure which imports non-presence contacts. Prior to 12.5.1, import of non-presence contacts did not implement logic to check for duplicate non-presence contacts whereas it appears that in an attempt to avoid duplicate contacts for a given user, the import function will not allow any duplicates in the 'buddy' field of the nonpresencecontacts table.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases