Cisco Bug: CSCvv03342 - APNs Notification not sent to iOS device for MDM user when status set to Away on Jabber CSF
Sep 18, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 12.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: APNs is not sent to Jabber iOS device, for a MDM setup where Jabber CSF device change the status as 'Away' Conditions: Jabber userA is logged in via Jabber iOS iPhone, and also from Jabber CSF windows, Jabber CSF is the last active session, iOS Jabber device is put in standby, and then Jabber CSF user status is set as 'Away' manually, and away status is seen by user B. After this, IM is sent from user B (from Jabber iOS iPad) for userA, here, IM is seen by Jabber CSF device, but no APNs is sent to iOS device which is in standby mode.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases