Cisco Bug: CSCvv02486 - Random MPLS-TE tunnels with explicit-path stay down after egress interface is bounced.
Oct 01, 2020
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 4221 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series IOS XE SD-WAN
- Cisco Catalyst C9500-16X-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48T-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48U-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48UN-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48P-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48UXM-A Switch
Known Affected Releases
16.12.3 16.12.4 16.9.3 16.9.4 17.2.1r
Symptom: Random MPLS-TE tunnels with explicit-path stay down after egress interface is bounced. Conditions: This is seen with MPLS-TE using explicit-path on later releases from 16.9.3, 16.12.x and 17.2.1r.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases