Cisco Bug: CSCvu99619 - Modifying 55d1 DS Join-group with invalid addr, CBR Rejects config but still affects 55d1 DS Traffic
Aug 18, 2020
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In a working 55-1 Setup, try to modify the IGMP join group to reserved mulitcast address like 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 etc, config gets rejected. But the 55-1 downstream traffic from cbr8 gets stopped. Conditions: This issue occurs only if IGMP join group is modified to reserved Multicast Group (18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124) .
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases