Cisco Bug: CSCvu98988 - Inter-POD communication not working properly due to COOP entry missing on spines on another POD.
Oct 09, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9516 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93108TC-FX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9396TX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93120TX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93240YC-FX2 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93108TC-EX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9332C Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9504 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: COOP inter-pod communication stops working post reload as EP entry goes missing from COOP data base. It is also observed that one or more vnid registration remains incomplete in BGP in spine Conditions: This happens rarely post reload in a spine switches which is participating in MPOD.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases