Cisco Bug: CSCvu80644 - LSP Checksum error when default-info originate is configured
Oct 23, 2020
- Cisco 2600 Series Multiservice Platforms
- Cisco 1000 Series Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco Cloud Services Router 1000V Series
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A bogus LSP with LSPID 0000.0000.0000.00 is generated. This LSP will have an incorrect checksum when transmitted. The following log may be seen. *Jul 9 01:16:33.675: %CLNS-3-CKSUMERR: ISIS: L2 LSP 0000.0000.0000.00-00 database checksum error, restarting Conditions: "default-info originate" is configured under "router isis" before configuring the "net". CSCvq94653 must be present in the release.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases