Cisco Bug: CSCvu80250 - "router rip" automatically configured when accessing WebUI
Aug 29, 2020
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Route Processor (RP2)
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The following is seen when accessing WebUI: %PARSER-5-CFGLOG_LOGGEDCMD: User:... logged command:router rip %SYS-5-CONFIG_P: Configured programmatically by process SEP_webui_wsma_http from console as ... on ... Conditions: WebUI enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases