Cisco Bug: CSCvu79185 - cts role-based policy not updated when deploying policy matrix from ISE
Oct 16, 2020
- CiscoPro Workgroup EtherSwitch Software
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ISE transmits a COA to update the modified SGT. CiscoAVPair: policy:command=update-sgt, cts:security-group-tag=2-0111 Nexus will acknowledge the COA but not request the modified policy. Conditions: feature cts enabled and configured, with nexus 7k device running version 8.2.3. Deploying trustsec policy updates from ISE using COA.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases