Cisco Bug: CSCvu72636 - Expressway-C generating a third authentication attempt
Aug 27, 2020
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Authentication attempts to CUCM exceed the amount attempted by the client. Two attempts seen from client. Three attempts seen on the Expressway-C. Conditions: Seen when using MRA 88x/78xx Phone running load higher than 12.7.x which performs two authentication attempts before exceeding it's maximum retries. 1. Username is valid and found on the home cluster. 2. Password is incorrect.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases