Cisco Bug: CSCvu66701 - N7K: OSPF will not generate type 3 summary LSA
Oct 19, 2020
- CiscoPro Workgroup EtherSwitch Software
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: N7K: OSPF will not generate type 3 summary LSA when route is changing from External type-3 to normal type-3. Conditions: This problem is specific to dual home VPNV4 scenario. 1. OSPF learns the prefix from BGP VPNV4(Downbit set) first. 2. Then if OSPF learn the same prefix without VPN(without DN bit set) later, old type 3 LSA will delete and new type 3 summary LSA for the prefix will not generate.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases