Cisco Bug: CSCvu58564 - AP uses non allowed channel on dual radio when change setting to 5Ghz
Oct 23, 2020
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controller Software
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: AP somehow uses non-allowed channel after dual radio interface configuration change. Conditions: AP is C9120AX configure dual radio interface to 5Ghz.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases