Cisco Bug: CSCvu54593 - Should not allow to change VPG IP without removing mgmt-intf under cable video
Sep 10, 2020
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: New mgmt-ip under LED configuration in cable video configuration not able to reach to the ip address assigned after changing the VPG subnet ping to the mgmt-ip failed with timeout response. Conditions: On the fly change of the VirtualPortGroup subnet leads to this problem. If the above steps were performed without deactivating LED, removing the mgmt-ip from the LED and the association of VirutalPortGroup from the cable configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases