Cisco Bug: CSCvu47793 - 9800 flex 3rd party WGB DHCP Offers not transmitted to clients behind WGB
Aug 31, 2020
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller for Cloud
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Clients behind 3rd party WGB are not able to obtain ip address through DHCP. DHCP Offers are received by AP but not forwarded to client. Conditions: 3rd party WGB connected to 9800 in flexconnect local-sw.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases