Cisco Bug: CSCvu44271 - "show tech aclqos" encapsulates show commands in single-quotes, not grave accents.
Jul 30, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 6-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 2-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
7.0(3)I7(8) 8.4(2) 9.3(4)
Symptom: The output of the "show tech aclqos" command on a Nexus device incorrectly encapsulates show command headers in single-quotes (') instead of grave accents (`). For example, the unexpected command header for "show version" is as follows: 'show version' The expected output for the same command is as follows: `show version` Conditions: This behavior is observed while reviewing the output of "show tech aclqos" from any Nexus 3000, 7000, or 9000 device.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases