Cisco Bug: CSCvu43568 - Video sessions going to Pending state on LED reload followed by SUPSO
Sep 10, 2020
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In Tier based scrambling configuration, while doing LED reload, occasionally the sessions belonging to that LED will not be encrypted and the session state will be in pending. Conditions: In Tier based scrambling config, when doing in any combination of SSO and LED reload.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases