Cisco Bug: CSCvu41863 - 9800 16.12.3 does not send the discovery response with its public IP after reboot
Aug 31, 2020
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller for Cloud
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 9800 WLC is not sending controller's public ip address in the discovery response to AP Conditions: Once "capwap-discovery public" is configured, under "wireless management interface <name> nat... ", controller sends public ip in discovery response. Save the config & reboot. After the reboot, controller is not sending public ip in discovery response.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases