Cisco Bug: CSCvu38525 - 55d1 DS OUT-GROUP IP change is not reflected after the change of VOM-IP
Aug 29, 2020
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In a working 55-1 Setup, If there is a need to change both VOM IP and the Output multicast group IP together, then changing VOM IP first and then changing Output Multicast group results in Output multicast group not getting updated. The CBR will retain the old output multicast group ip. This will result in OOB 55-1 downstream traffic outage. Conditions: This issue occurs only when both VOM IP and Output multicast group IP address is changed one after the other in this sequence in a working setup.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases