Cisco Bug: CSCvu35414 - Jabber MRA clients continues to ring after the caller has dropped the call
Sep 30, 2020
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Call from CUCM EP to a Jabeer MRA; Jabber user continues to receive ringing after the caller ends the call during the ringing phase. Conditions: Shared line configuration (TBC).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases