Cisco Bug: CSCvu32749 - ITD Standby and Hot-standby and Failaction mechanism is not supported in a single device-group.
Jun 19, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco MDS 9710 Multilayer Director
- Cisco MDS 9396T 32-Gbps 96-Port Fibre Channel Switch
- Cisco MDS 9148S 16G Multilayer Fabric Switch
- Cisco MDS 9250i Multiservice Fabric Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7700 6-Slot Switch
- Cisco MDS 9396S 16G Multilayer Fabric Switch
- Cisco MDS 9148T 32-Gbps 48-Port Fibre Channel Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ITD Config limitation in N7K Conditions: -ITD Standby + Hot-standby + Failaction mechanism is not supported in a single device-group.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases