Cisco Bug: CSCvu29529 - Not able to create (s,g) entry for non-directly connected source.
Aug 21, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3548 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9516 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3548-X Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3636C-R Switch
- Cisco Nexus 92160YC-X Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9396TX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3548-XL Switch
- Cisco Nexus 31108TC-V Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q-V Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco Nexus 9000 does not create (s,g) when (*,g) is already populated on the switch Conditions: N9k acting as RP and FHR does not forward multicast stream from non-directly connected source for which receivers are ready to receive the stream ie: (*,g) already present on the switch.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases