Cisco Bug: CSCvu23990 - Cisco 9800 controller displays that 802.11ac is not supported on XOR radios of APs
Sep 10, 2020
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller for Cloud
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: eWLC is showing that 802.11ac is not supported on the XOR radio of wave2/wave3 APs. Conditions: This problem will be observed when associated APs operating in dual 5GHz mode.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases