Cisco Bug: CSCvu15936 - 9800 FlexConnect local-sw client is not assigned to VLAN1 when VLAN assigment is done through AAA
Sep 10, 2020
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller for Cloud
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Client is not assigned to vlan 1 when vlan 1 is pushed from AAA override Conditions: Observerd in flexconnect local-sw with vlan-name to vlan-id defined in flex profile and policy profile has a different vlan than vlan 1. Issue is not seen in wave1 APs, only seen in wave2 and 11ax APs.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases