Cisco Bug: CSCvu13302 - device_test hap reset on ACI leaf.
Jun 25, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9516 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9396TX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93108TC-FX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93240YC-FX2 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93120TX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9372TX-E Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9504 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93108TC-EX Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Reason: reset-triggered-due-to-ha-policy-of-reset System version: 13.2(7k) Service: device_test hap reset No MCE errors seen in dmesg or stacktrace Conditions: We see some Single-bit DIMM errors and these are correctable memory errors. However, in the dmesg logs we are seeing a burst of Single bit errors which resulted in missed heartbeat for the device_test process.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases