Cisco Bug: CSCvu10352 - CIAM: glibc 2.31
Aug 26, 2020
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This product includes Third-party Software that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: <a href="https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2010-4756">CVE-2010-4756</a>, <a href="https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2016-3706">CVE-2016-3706</a>, <a href="https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2020-10029">CVE-2020-10029</a> This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases