Cisco Bug: CSCvu05592 - vEdge NSO catalog entries enable SSH pass-through by default
Jul 24, 2020
- Cisco Managed Services Accelerator
- Cisco Managed Services Accelerator 3.6
- Cisco Managed Services Accelerator 3.5
Known Affected Releases
3.5.2 3.7 3.8
Symptom: NFVIS will forward SSH requests from ports defined in the NSO vBranch catalog vEdge entry to port 22 on the vEdge device via the management VPN (512 in DualIP use-cases and VPN2 in SingleIP use-cases) Conditions: This will occur if nefarious Internet actors span the NFVIS device and find open ports to try to exploit.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases