Cisco Bug: CSCvu04160 - Unexpected Reload in Device Classifier Code due to Segmentation Fault
Oct 05, 2020
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Route Processor (RP2)
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unexpected reload while running an affected version of code. We have a last reload reason of "Critical process wncd fault on rp_0_0 (rc=139)" along with a system-report containing a wncd core file. Conditions: Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controller running an affected release with the device classifier feature enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases