Cisco Bug: CSCvu03571 - UCCX: Audio sent as RTP for SRTP negotiated calls in certain call flows
Jun 12, 2020
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 12.5(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 12.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a UCCX to UCCX call is connected to the UCCX Agent, the agent is not able to hear any audio or prompts from the UCCX system. This is because UCCX is still sending audio as RTP when the call as negotiated to use SRTP. This can be verified from a packet capture from the agent that does not hear audio, or from a packet capture on UCCX, to confirm that the audio stream from UCCX to Agent is decodable and not encrypted. Conditions: In some scenarios where SRTP is enabled, a call can be generated (such as by using the Place Call step) by the CCX system from one script to call another application on the UCCX system. These calls can then be transferred to UCCX agents.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases