Cisco Bug: CSCvu03389 - [AireOS-IOSXE Parity] 9800 remarking client DSCP packets to zero when voice CAC is configured
Oct 04, 2020
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller for Cloud
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Client DSCP traffic is remarked to DSCP zero when voice cac is configured, even if client is connected to SSID with platinum policies Conditions: Observed when voice CAC is configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases