Cisco Bug: CSCvu01759 - High CPU due to arp-ha on stby SUP
Sep 10, 2020
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When in the console of the STBY supervisor, seeing high CPU process of arpha * show proc cpu sort Load for five secs: 100%/0%; one minute: 99%; five minutes: 100% PID Runtime(ms) Invoked uSecs 5Sec 1Min 5Min TTY Process Time source is NTP, 16:53:47.452 EDT Fri Apr 24 2020 CPU utilization for five seconds: 100%/0%; one minute: 99%; five minutes: 100% PID Runtime(ms) Invoked uSecs 5Sec 1Min 5Min TTY Process 122 4172015871 354987558 11752 91.46% 89.14% 89.33% 0 ARP HA <---------- Conditions: Problem seen in cbr8 running 16.7.4 and 16.12.1y code.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases