Cisco Bug: CSCvt93918 - c9300 reboot due to ACL count being huge.
Sep 10, 2020
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller for Cloud
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: switch of stack rebooted for reason Critical process sessmgrd fault on rp_0_0 (rc=139) Conditions: The issue is seen because of the ACL contents being huge. We recommend to have maximum of 30 entries in Per user ACL.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases