Cisco Bug: CSCvt93091 - hw-module slot 0 stop command not working occassionally
Sep 10, 2020
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CBR LC stuck in booting state, not able to disable the card using hw-module slot 0 stop command Conditions: Found on CBR8 using 16.12.1y when LC in boot state.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases