Cisco Bug: CSCvt93042 - SELinux Missing Denials Cause Office 365 Server Status issue - unreachable/verification failed
Jun 16, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: IM&P will not be able to make a successful connection with O365 Server due to the missing trust certs in the trust table. And in the Office 365 configuration page you can see the Verification failed as shown below. "O365 Server Status unreachable/verification failed" Conditions: When configuring the Ofiice 365 server as a presence gateway for calendering you can see the verification failed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases