Cisco Bug: CSCvt91725 - With power-tilt config present and reconfiguration the OFDM channel, modems fall offline after LCHA
Aug 29, 2020
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Modems fall offline after an LCHA event and do not come back online on the protect. Prior to LCHA, user has changed the configuration on the OFDM channel. Conditions: This issue seems to happen when 'power-tilt' configuration is present on the controller IC config. With power-tilt config present, and OFDM channel reconfiguration on the controller followed by a LCHA to protect, modems fail to come online.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases