Cisco Bug: CSCvt87703 - SAML metadata Alarm won't clear
Jun 17, 2020
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Expressway alarm: "Configuration changes have modified the local SAML metadata, which is now different to any previously exported copies. This metadata may have been modified by changing the server certificate or the SSO-enabled domains, or by changing the number of traversal server peers or their addresses" persists after exporting SAML metadata Conditions: This issue may have occurred if you had other deployments configured, but have since removed them and also updated your Expressway server certificate. Verify if you see the following error log in the Expressway-C diagnostic log: Checking exported SAML metadata consistency failed" Reason="('Mismatched certificate',)"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases